Will you partner with us?
Christian marriages are under attack. The research pulls back the curtain – many of our pastors are in desperate need of help.
Here’s what the latest research from The Fuller Institute and George Barna
· 1500+ pastors left the profession each month last year
· Only 1 in 8 seminary graduates retire in vocational Christian ministry
· 80% of pastor’s wives wish their husbands were engaged in other occupations
· 77% of pastors felt they did not have a good marriage
· 71% of pastors stated they were burned out, battling depression beyond fatigue on a weekly and even a daily basis
· 70% of pastors have no close personal friends, no one in whom to confide
Sandi and I feel called to stand in the gap for every pastor and spouse who want a healthy marriage and ministry partnership. But we can’t it alone. We need your help!
How can you get involved?
–Sign up for our monthly email to keep informed of all that is happening
-Join our prayer team and intercede with and for us. Prayer updates go out 4 – 6 times per year.
-Take the 40/40 Challenge and empower us to coach and train ministry-minded couples.
How does the 40/40 Challenge work?
It’s simple. We are praying for 40 partners who will support our ministry at $40 per month.
You can donate here:
Contact Sandi at Sandi@marriageonmission.com for more details.